Every Tuesday 5:45pm (approx)-7pm (approx) (2018 DATES TO BE RELEASED) Please enquire
During these 8-weeks you will be introduced to meditation and mindful practices to enable you to use these tools throughout the rest of your life.
What you will learn:
– Introduction to Meditation and the history in relation to Buddhist principles that aim to develop sati (mindfulness), samadhi (concentration), abhijñā (supramundane powers), samatha (tranquility), and vipassanā (insight).
– How to utilise a variety of meditation techniques to best suit your needs
– How to turn your focus inward and tap into Source, the place where you have control of your emotions and feelings
– How to create a meditation ritual to use daily
– A variety of breathing techniques to create a calm and steady mind in any environment
– Introduction to the concept of Perception is Projection with an accompanied eye-gazing meditation – very powerful
Benefits of meditation:
– Meditation reduces stress and anxiety, improving overall mental and emotional wellbeing.
– It improves concentration.
– It encourages a healthy lifestyle.
– The practice increases self-awareness.
– It increases happiness.
– Meditation increases acceptance and confidence within one self.
– It slows aging.
– The practice benefits cardiovascular and immune health.
– The practice allows you to see everything with a different perspective developing yrou compassion for everything around you.
*Includes your own crystal to meditate with
For bookings mail email@example.com